Friday, May 30, 2014

Family Meeting Time

So my sister sends out an email saying it's time we all meet again to discuss where we are, go over updates and include mom in the discussion.

We'll be meeting at my house tomorrow morning for a couple of hours I guess.  Hope there's an agenda to follow because there's so much to discuss... maybe I will send this along to keep us on track...
Disposition of Garage
Readying House for Market
Update on Sr. Living Visits and Assisted Living
Update on Doctor's Appts
Update on Mom's progress/home health aid/care
Mom's driving... she really wants to drive herself around

Now that I have that written down, I feel better...

Stay tuned I'll post something about our meeting.

#caringformom #elderlycare #momscare #independentliving

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you had to deal with this type of thing? Care to share?