Saturday, January 10, 2015

Rehabilitation and Mom

I've stopped three times to visit mom.  

She seems better each time, however, I am worried about her mind.  I don't know that she fully understands what's going on.

She's fixated with my trip to Orlando... when do I leave, how long will I be away, how am I getting to the airport, am I packed, am I ready, etc...  I keep telling her not to worry about me and my trip.  She should focus on herself so she can get better and get home.

I don't know how long she will be in there nor do I know what type of assessment has been done and what qualifies as a 'get out of jail free' card that will spring her out to home.

Oh well, I have packing to do for my week long trip.  While I am away, the others will have to step up and take care of mom...

On a great note... her room is ready and waiting for her to come home and settle in.  I hope she likes it and is happy with it.

Ta Ta For Now!

#eldercare #elderlycare #momsmovedin #caringformom #lovemom #dimensiaandmom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you had to deal with this type of thing? Care to share?